Margherita Paoletti is an Italian illustrator and graphic designer. She graduated in 2012 in Illustration and Animation at IED in Rome. Margherita attended summer courses at Central Saints Martin and BTK in Berlin, and received a master’s degree in Illustration and Graphic Design at ISIA, in Urbino (2015). In 2016 she’s been doing Artistic Residencies developing illustration projects in Estonia an Japan. In the last year she’s been working as an illustrator, animator and designer for a jewelry brand based in Notting Hill, London.
Right now Margherita is in her studio, drawing and illustrating concepts and stories of all kinds and origins, using different techniques like digital painting, drawing and etching.
• Trykimuuseum, Printing Museum, Tartu, Estonia. www.trykimuuseum.ee
• AIRY, Artist in Residence Yamanashi, Kofu, Japan. www.air-y.net
• December 2016_ Tittoo for you open studio, Torino. •August 2016_ Futetsu Gallery, Kofu, Yamanashi, Japan. www.fusetsugallery.net •August 2016_ My Japan’s point of view, AIRY, Artist in Residence Yamanashi, Kofu, Japan.
• April / may 2016_ Images beneath music at Trykkimuuseum, Tartu and Grusbeke Tower, Tallinn, Estonia. •July / September 2016_ Personal exhibition at Locos bar, Rovereto, Trentino.
• 4/7 February 2016_ Bibliotecha Wittockiana, Bruxelles, Belgio. www.award.renecarcan.be •November 2015 / January 2016_ International Print Centre New York, New York, United States. www.ipcny.org